DOWNLOAD: INFORMATION BROCHURE BEFORE ARRIVAL
Before traveling, please refer to the following instructions:
- Before traveling, please refer to the following instructions:Don’t drink alcohol one week before the operation: Alcohol can affect the effectiveness of the local anesthesia the doctor will give you during the procedure
- We recommend that you refrain from smoking at least one day before the planned procedure and one week after, as smoking narrows the blood vessels, which can have a negative effect on hair growth
- Please inform the team at the clinic whether you take medication regularly
- We recommend wearing a button-facing shirt or a shirt with a wide cut. In any case, you should avoid any contact with the transplanted site when dressing and undressing
- If you are taking minoxidil, please stop taking it 5 days before the operation
- Do not stop oral finasteride or dutasteride
- Please do not cut your hair before the operation as the team at the clinic will do this
- We recommend that you shower before the operation. After the operation you will wait 3 days (72 hours) before starting with hair washing.
- Please stop taking aspirin and other blood-thinning medication 3 days before the planned procedure – after consulting your family doctor!
- We recommend not drinking coffee 24 hours before and after the operation
- We recommend that you eat enough before the operation
Download the following information brochure to prepare yourself for your trip.
DOWNLOAD: INFORMATION BROCHURE