As Muharrem Serkan Aygın, which has the title of data controller pursuant to the Law on Personal Data Protection No. 6698 and GDPR, we attach importance to the security of your personal data. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
In this context, your personal data is processed pursuant to the Law on Personal Data Protection No. 6698 and secondary regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the purposes and legal reasons stated below.
When you contact us via Social Media in order to provide information about the messages received for treatment,
your personal data of “Name-Surname, age, body measurements (height, weight, disease information, information medications used), mobile phone, photo, e-mail, health information (region, status information)” is processed for the purposes of “Planning and Execution of Patient Relationship Management Processes, Planning and Execution of International Health Tourism Processes, Planning and Execution of Service Processes, Planning or Execution of Diagnosis and Treatment Processes” based on the legitimate interests pursued by Article 5/2-f of Law No. 6698.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data above is transferred to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for the purpose of “Planning and Execution of International Health Tourism Processes and Planning and Execution of Patient Relationship Management Processes” in line with your explicit consent.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHODS
Your personal data is collected electronically via social media.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is stored on the CRM system through the Institution’s website. Since it is obligatory to provide After-Sales Services pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Consumer No. 6502, your processed personal data is stored for 15 years within the framework of the relevant legislation.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As Data Owner,
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law, by applying to the data controller, provided that you prove your identity, you are entitled to:
- Learn whether or not your personal data is being processed, request further information about processing if your personal data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether your personal data is being used consistently with the purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
- Request rectification of your personal data if processed incompletely or inaccurately, and in this context, request notification of the rectification to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Request erasure or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons justifying data processing are ceased, and in this context, request notification of the rectification to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means of your personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for you,
- Request erasure or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions in Article 7 of the Law, and request notification of the rectification, erasure or destruction to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.