Beard transplant cost varies between where you decide to get them, how many grafts you need, and which method is suitable for you. The average cost of a full beard transplant is $10K while a partial beard transplant is at a range of $3-5K. People choose to have this procedure done from all over the world, some taking medical trips, such as Turkey. In Turkey, beard transplant costs approximately $3,200.
Here are the key points from the article:
- A BEARD TRANSPLANT GLOBALLY COSTS $5K ON AVERAGE.
- TURKEY HAS ONE OF THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR A BEARD TRANSPLANT, $3.2K ON AVERAGE.
- SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF GETTING YOUR BEARD TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY INCLUDE THE COST, RELIABLE CLINICS, HIGHLY SKILLED SURGEONS, AND GOOD REVIEWS.
- THE SUCCESS RATE FOR A BEARD TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY IS ABOUT 95%.
- YOU CAN START PLANNING YOUR TRIP TO TURKEY AFTER HAVING AN ONLINE CONSULTATION WITH YOUR CLINIC.
What Is The Average Cost Of A Beard Transplant?
A beard transplant costs $5000 on average. The price regards different methods, countries, and graft numbers.
These are the different price points from several countries to give you a basic idea:
How Much Does a Beard Transplant Cost in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the most pocket-friendly countries to get your both hair and beard transplant procedures done. The average price for a beard transplant is 3.2K, making it a lot more affordable compared to other countries, especially the UK and the USA.
Its highly skilled teams and surgeons, affordable prices, and top-notch clinics with advanced technology proved Turkey to be one of the world’s best places for hair transplant operations.
The provided price is the average cost. For an accurate pricing for your own beard transplant procedure, we recommend scheduling a consultation with your clinic.
Factors Influencing the Costs in Turkey
The cost of a beard transplant in Turkey is influenced by different factors such as:
- Different clinics and their different price points.
- Different expertise levels of the doctors.
- Different methods.
- Different graft numbers.
- Travel expenses for medical tourism if needed.
- The special conditions patients have.
These points can affect the cost of a beard transplant in Turkey.
Cost Breakdown of Hair Transplants in Turkey
There are a lot of ways to calculate a beard transplant price in Turkey, let’s look at them under these titles:
- Cost per graft
- Cost by techniques
- Cost of the full vs partial beard transplants
Cost Per Graft
The beard transplant costs depend on the number of grafts. Usually, a full beard requires a 2500 to 4000 range of hair grafts. A partial beard transplant would need 400 to 2000 hair grafts. We prepared a table for you to follow the cost per graft number.
Hair Transplant Type
Per 1 Graft
$1 – 3
$1,5 – 5
Cost by Techniques
Different methods have different prices for beard transplantation. The DHI method is usually the choice for most doctors in Turkey, but the FUE method is also used in some cases.
Beard Hair Transplant Method
$2.0k – $8.0k
$2.5k – $15.0k
Full vs Partial Beard Transplant Costs
A beard transplant’s average price can be calculated in two ways:
- A small beard transplant (partial beard transplant):
Just a specific part of your beard needs reconstruction or density, which drops the price to an average of $2.0K.
- A full beard transplant:
Most or maybe all of your beard area needs new hair grafts all over, which makes the price higher at an average of $5.5K.
Beard Transplant and Hair Transplant At The Same Time Price
You can get a hair and beard transplant at the same time. The prices for both a scalp hair transplant and a beard hair transplant should be calculated by your doctor regarding how many grafts are needed. The doctor should see if you can handle both of them at the same time.
Although not so many people choose to have both procedures done on the same date, it is still possible and a way to gain time. You should be extra careful on your recovery journey to have the two areas healed perfectly.
Can I Get a Beard and Eyebrow Transplant at the Same Time?
Yes, both a beard and an eyebrow transplant can be done at the same time. You should have a consultation with your clinic to see if you have enough donor hair for both procedures.
Benefits of Getting a Beard Transplant in Turkey
There are a lot of benefits you can get by having your operation done in Turkey. It is well worth traveling for and here is why this country is the right choice for you:
- Turkey has so many high-skilled plastic surgeons specified in the hair transplant field.
- It has so many health centers that are approved by the government and have good reputations.
- The currency exchange will be in your favor on your trip.
- Turkey is one of the most affordable places in terms of medical tourism.
- The success rate for a beard hair transplant in Turkey is 95%.
- You will have the best care with no waiting lists, everything, including your blood tests, will be cared for and there are so many package prices to choose from.
- There are many good reviews online, and you can easily see the reliability from people who have experience.
Is Beard Transplant in Turkey Safe?
Getting a beard transplant in Turkey is 100% safe. Turkey has become a capital for medical tourism and so many skilled surgeons have gathered in Istanbul and other big cities in the country.
We advise you to choose a reputable, experienced, and well-established clinic for you to have the best time. It’s important for clinics to not have a hidden cost, so do not forget to look for reviews online to get first-hand information.
Let's Plan Your Trip to Turkey for Beard Transplant
Turkey’s geographical location is great for traveling since it is in the middle of the world map. We want to share with you some information and even little tricks for your visit to Istanbul.
After your online consultation, if you made up your mind and want to have a good experience traveling for medical purposes, here are some simple information gathered for you to follow along:
Can I Bring Someone With Me?
Of course, you can bring someone with you especially if you plan on staying for a few days to explore the city. If your beard transplant procedure comes with a package price, extra plane tickets, hotel costs, and other amenities for a +1 will be added to the package.
What Documents Do I Need for My Trip to Turkey?
You should check your country’s visa requirements to plan ahead. However, Turkey has great advantages because it has so many visa-free access for different countries. Some of the examples are:
- You only need your national ID to enter Turkey if you have Italy, Germany, Belgium, France, Georgia, or Spain citizenship.
- You only need your passport to have access to Turkey if you have Switzerland, The UK, New Zealand, Qatar, Singapore, Brazil, or United Arab Emirates citizenship.
You can check in with your country’s Turkey Consulate to get further information if you have questions in mind. You can also check out this link:
What Should I Put in My Luggage?
Here is a little list of things you should bring with you on your trip to Turkey:
- Your required visa documents, your ID, and your passport
- Your prescribed medications if you have any
- Clothing that has zip-ups and buttons, or loose clothing in general
- A button-up pajamas
- A neck pillow
- Books, magazines, crossword puzzles.
- Bared, Anthony. “Beard Hair Transplantation.” Facial plastic surgery clinics of North America vol. 28,2 (2020): 237-241. doi:10.1016/j.fsc.2020.01.010
- Forgione DA, Smith PC. Medical tourism and its impact on the US health care system. J Health Care Finance. 2007 Fall;34(1):27-35. PMID: 18972983. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18972983/