DHI hair transplantation has been used for a long time but it can be said that lately it has become as a more frequently preferred method. Its simplest form is a process of placing the collected grafts. It is a process of placing the grafts collected in their simplest form on the scalp with the implanters. This is a procedure which is applied with the Choi needle, which has thin and cylinder form, without opening the canal and incision. With this needle, the grafts are implanted denser than the other methods. DHI method is recommended for those who want to achieve a dense and intense look in the areas where hair transplantation is applied. The method is popular among people who have not completed the hair loss yet. Thanks to the form of the needle, the transplantation process applied towards the direction of the existing hair follicles, which presents a natural result.
What are the steps of DHI Hair Transplantation?
One of the reasons why people prefer DHI frequently for hair transplantation is because there are two steps in this method. The first, collecting grafts from the donor area and the second, placing them with Choi needles in the areas to be transplanted. The details of the grafting and placement stages are as follows:
- Generally, the appropriate donor area with a nape section is partially shaved.
- Local anesthesia is applied to the donor area to make the procedure more painless and easier than normal.
- Grafts are delicately collected through the implanter pen.
- Thanks to the thin and pointed choi pen, graft placement is performed according to the direction of exit direction of the hair follicles.
- 2 to 6 choi pens are used and the process takes about 10-12 hours.
- After the frequent hair transplantation with DHI, the first day is for controlling and the second day is for washing the hair.
In DHI hair transplant, grafts are imported from the donor area, and they are transferred to the area to be transplanted as soon as possible. The Choi pen, which performs this procedure, makes the implantation process easy thanks to its thin and cylindrical tip, while providing a free area. Compared to the other hair transplantation methods, there are a few advantages and disadvantages. Yet, as with all hair transplantation methods, when it is applied by experts it allows you to achieve the desired lush and frequent hair look. DHI application also provides a rapid development in the process of crusting and healing, for this reason it remains its popularity among hair transplantation methods.
What are the advantages of DHI Hair Transplantation?
DHI method is recommended for those who want to achieve a frequent and natural appearance after the hair transplantation. Owing to the thin-tipped choi pen used in the method, carefully collected hair follicles are placed in the areas where shedding is obvious. Since it is thin-tipped, it allows to place a great number of grafts frequently and with the same direction as the existing hair follicles. The advantages of the DHI method, which pleases people who experienced it in the process of application and recovery, are as follows:
- Only the hair in the area to be operated are shaved. As a result, procedure becomes easier.
- Since the incision process is not applied, there is only too little tissue damage.
- Problems like hair loss cannot be seen around the operated area.
- It is appropriate for those who has unfinished hair loss process.
- The structure of the Choi pen and tip makes it functional to place grafts in the intended direction.
- People who want frequent hair transplantation thanks to the thin-tipped pen are satisfied with the result.
- As tissue damage is low, the crusting and healing process are completed rapidly.
- The quick application of graft collection and placement minimizes damage to collected roots.
- The way the method is applied allows natural results in salient areas, such as the front of the hair.
- When the method is applied by experts, negative consequences such as scarring will not occur.
What is the difference between DHI Hair Transplantation and FUE Method?
DHI application, which is recommended for those who aim to achieve a frequent and lush look as a result of hair transplantation, is stated as an alternative to FUE method. Despite the fact that there is no obvious distinction between the two methods, the tools used vary. The following are the factors that show differences between these two methods whose reliability and effective results are proven by the international authorities.
- In FUE method, after blood test, shaving is performed in the donor area to be grafted.
- DHI is differs from FUE in the way of medical tool cost and required expertise for hair transplantation.
- There is a distinct difference between the number of grafts implanted at once in the DHI process and the number implanted in FUE.
- In the FUE method canalization prolong recovery process, so recovery can be seen in less time after the DHI application.
One of the significant differences between DHI and FUE method is the possibility of frequent implanting. The thin-tipped medical device used in DHI hair transplantation makes a difference in the collection and placement of grafts.This method, which is suitable for the operation in narrower areas, offers frequent implanting.
The roots are transferred with the same pen to the channel that is opened with the thin-tipped device. By this means, two stages are completed at the same time without extra processing. The thin end of the device provides a frequent and natural placement, also provides practicality for the direction. For this reason,, DHI frequent hair transplantation method is more recommended rather than FUE option for transplantation procedures to be performed in a relatively narrow area.
Why is DHI Hair Transplantation Method preferred?
One of the concerns of people who want to have a hair transplant is the recovery process. Method and post-application care affects the healing process. T size of the area to be implanted, personal preferences and choices you make according to other factors also directly affect both the cost and the results.
The DHI method effect is accepted as an advanced and modern method proven by expert authorities. So that it is especially recommended for people who have dilution in a narrow area. The costly and functional choi needle used in this method allows to canalization and root placement process repeatedly. Therefore, the hair transplantation process is completed without waiting for these stages. This factor, which reduces the possibility of roots becoming dysfunctional, is one of the reasons why the method is preferred.
Another reason why DHI application is preferred is that it has the convenient conditions for frequent hair transplantation. This method is recommended, which provides a natural result for dilutions suffered by those who experience locational loss. Since the thin-tipped needle allows side-by-side and frequent transplantation, it provides an application that is coherent with the exit direction of hair.
The advanced structure of the DHI pen ensures a natural-looking result that is equal to other regions of those who are experience locational loss. Another advantage of the pen is the minimum damage to tissue, consequently the healing process takes shorter time. It provides a significant convenience in crusting, inflammation and others. In addition to these, your daily life won’t have a hitch as it allows you to perform unshaven operations when it is not necessary. All these reasons and more make the DHI method highly preferred.
DHI Hair Transplantation Prices
Reliable and effective DHI hair transplantation method is applied with an expensive medical pen. It is important that the operation with this pen is carried out by specialists who had trained well, both during the process and during the recovery process. In this method, the comprehensive and long education of experts might affect the cost. You can have information and find out the current prices by contacting authorized people.