ON THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES AND PROCEDURES OF THE LAW NUMBER 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (“PDPL”) GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) PATIENT CONTACT FORM CLARIFICATION TEXT
We, as MUHARREM SERKAN AYGIN, attach importance to the security of your personal data we process, as the Data Controller defined in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For this reason, we have prepared this Clarification Text to inform you about the processing of your personal data. We declare that, in all circumstances, we will store and process your personal data that we have stated below;
- In accordance with the law and the rules of fairness,
- Ensuring the accuracy and currency of the personal data you shared,
- For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being connected, limited and proportionate with the purpose of processing,
- For the period required for the purpose stipulated in the legislation or for the purpose for which they are
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
In this context, your personal data is being processed within the framework of the following purposes and legal reasons in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and secondary regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation.
When you contact us via our website;
In order to fulfill all the elements of service activities for domestic and foreign countries in line with the principles of international health tourism, for the purpose of “Planning and Execution of Patient Relationship Management Processes”, “Planning and/or Execution of Diagnosis and Treatment Processes”, “Planning and Execution of Service Processes”, “Planning and Execution of International Health Tourism Processes”, “Planning and Execution of Patient Relationship Management Processes”, your sensitive personal data of “Name-Surname, E-mail address, Phone number, personal data, Photograph” is being processed.
TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data above may be shared with the Group Company and Solution partners in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, for the purposes of Planning and Execution of Diagnosis and Treatment Processes, in line with your explicit consent.
METHODS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected electronically over the website and transferred to the clinical automation system.
STORING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is stored over the Company’s website, on the clinical automation system. It is stored for 3 years within the framework of Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Law on Electronic Commerce Regulation No. 6563, and related legislation.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As Data Owner
Pursuant to Article 11 of the PDPL, only if you prove your identity to us, regarding your personal data you have the right;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information if it is processed,
- To learn the purpose of your data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- To learn about the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred within the country or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data if it has been incompletely or incorrectly processed, and to request notification to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- In case the reasons justifying the process are ceased, to request deletion or destruction of them and to request that the transaction performed under this scope be informed to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law, to request notification of the correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data to third parties with whom personal data are shared,
- To claim damages if you incur losses due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
If you submit your requests regarding your above-mentioned rights in accordance with the application procedures stipulated in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, MUHARREM SERKAN AYGIN will put your request into the process as soon as possible, depending on the nature of your request, and will finalize free of charge within 30 days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, MUHARREM SERKAN AYGIN may request the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can send it in writing to the address below, by adding the official documents required for the confirmation of identity, via a petition or by the notary public.
MUHARREM SERKAN AYGIN
Address: Merkez Mahallesi İstiklal Sokak No:11/A Şişli-İstanbul/Türkiye
Telephone: +90 555 100 40 40